Sunday, August 26, 2007



3 updates





Hi Friends... I have 3 news.





First one, I think u all saw that in my chatbox... Yupz... my company has blocked cbox, meaning I can't view or leave comments on Adrian Yong, Angeline Choo, Calvin's Wife and Geraldine Teh cbox anymore... Sigh...





Block, block, block,

Semua kena block,

Apa lagi yang baru,

Wyeth I.T. deserves a "Boo"!

Must cook them into a stew,

Or they should stay in the zoo,

What if they are a poo?

Then let them stink in the loo!





Secondly, I was head-hunted again, today, by a really huge multinational company. Not only the head-hunter company called me, but an ex-Wyeth staff now working there also called me to ask me to take up the job as a nutritionist. Wow... talk about the favour of God huh? So... did I accept the job? Nope... I told them that since I am in the midst of planning my further studies and working in US, earliest is next year, I don't think I would be a suitable candidate for the job, eventhough that job is a very promising job, better salary, and a better chance of climbing the corporate ladder. What to do? In return, I offered a few of my friends' contacts who are nutritionist by qualification to the head-hunter company. I'm very sure they are very grateful to have me recommend them to the head-hunter company, as most of them are doing sales job now. Not only that, but the new job is NOT advertised and only announced internally and via head-hunter company. Thank You Lord, that I am in such a high demand in the marketplace.





What's the 3rd update? Ahh... yesterday, Wei Luen, my darling and myself took part in the 2007 Subang Jaya 10KM Run. 1500 participants for the Men Open "Category A" and 600 for the Women Open "Category B". The run kicked off at 7:30am, when most people are still in their beds. So how did we fare? My darling was the best of the 3 of us. She finished #50!!! Wow! And it was within 60 minutes too! #50 out of 600 women! That is, without doubt, a great achievement. Congratulations baby! *smooooooch* Somemore finished ahead of me! Wow... What about Wei Luen? He was great too... he finished #93, out of 1500 men! Phew... some more ran on the Friday before and played futsal on Saturday... Simply incredible! So what about myself........... LOL.............. yupz, you can all start laughing now... I dunno what was my position, coz they stopped counting... but I think I did quite ok. I think my time was somewhere in the region of 61 minutes, plus minus. Right now I wish I am on leave, at home sleeping... coz my leg muscles hurt like mad! Quads, hamstrings, calves, you name it. And so sleepy too... zzzzzzz...

Ok, gotta get back to work now... Have a great week, friends! God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home